To God go all the glory
I pray that this is a blessing to you. Please know that God loves you with an everlasting love. And so do I. We need each other and you are a blessing to me.
๐๐ผThank you for time and patience.
๐ John 3:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
๐๐ผPrayer of Salvation -
You are simply expressing your heart to God. Pray this with us:
"Father, I know that my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."๐๐ผ
๐ ๐ง๐ผ ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐พ๐๐ฒ๐๐ ๐ ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฒ ๐๐ถ๐ฏ๐น๐ฒ (free shipping) ๐๐ฆ
๐๐ผ ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐พ๐๐ฒ๐๐ ๐๐ผ๐ฟ ๐ฎ ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐๐น๐ผ๐๐ต (free shipping) ๐๐ฆ
Send an email to: MissZD01@hotmail.com
๐ป https://store.paulbegleyprophecy.com/bible
✝️๐ Jesus is on the horizon
0 Comments