Marie Thérèse Louise of Savoy, Princesse de Lamballe was Marie Antoinette's most loyal friend. She became Marie Antoinette's favorite before Yolande, Duchess de Polignac and stayed with her even after the Duchess de Polignac overshadowed her. Yolande tried her hardest to save the Queen of France during the French Revolution. Even when she was able to leave France during the revolution, she returned knowing it would be of mortal danger. When Marie Antoinette went to prison, the Princess de Lamballe went with her too.
Here is MARIE ANTOINETTE'S VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_EzP6fxHbSc
Also the DUCHESS DE POLIGNAC: https://youtu.be/HnCuxQIJq74
I show you historical portraits and what the people would have looked like in real life. It is like history brought to life. I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for watching!
Subscribe for more recreations!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLkN9aa7m2J4PKtSTs4DrlQ
Music: I Need to Start Writing Things Down by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 licence. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Source: http://chriszabriskie.com/darkglow/
Artist: http://chriszabriskie.com/
#MortalFaces #Versailles #RoyalHistory
0 Comments