body transformation from skinny to muscular journey | Saju Fitness

body transformation  from skinny to muscular  journey | Saju Fitness

Hello everyone,
This video is very special for me. I was to skinny only 48 kg when i started going to gym. After workout for 2 month i feel change on my strength and also added some muscle now i am 57 kg. I hope that you will get motivated from my transformation. If you like the video and subscribe my channel for more videos!



সবাইকে অভিবাদন,
এই ভিডিওটি আমার জন্য খুবই স্পেশাল। যখন আমি জিমে যাওয়া শুরু করি তখন আমার ওজন ছিল মাত্র 48 কেজি। 2 মাস ব্যায়াম করার পর আমি আমার শক্তিতে পরিবর্তন অনুভব করি এবং কিছু পেশীও যোগ করেছি এখন আমি 57 কেজি। আমি আশা করি আপনি আমার রূপান্তর থেকে অনুপ্রাণিত হবেন। যদি আপনি ভিডিওটি পছন্দ করেন এবং আরো ভিডিও পেতে আমার চ্যানেলটি সাবস্ক্রাইব করুন!



Follow Me On:
Facebook👉 :https://www.facebook.com/saju.mondal.315
Instagram👉 :Sajuovik7979


cinematography : Saurov Debnath
Edit: Saurov Debnath


#Bodybuilding
#Transformation
#sixpack
#BeforeAfter
#Bangladesh
#Bangladeshiyoutuber
#Sixpackmodel

natural body transformation6 month body transformation1 year body transformation

Post a Comment

0 Comments