Reborn Baby Doll Shopping Haul + NAME REVEAL for cute fake baby doll!!

Reborn Baby Doll Shopping Haul + NAME REVEAL for cute fake baby doll!!

Who's ready to go reborn baby doll shopping?!?! πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸŽ‰ Today's video is a TJMaxx shopping haul + NAME REVEAL for my new cute fake baby doll: Jacqueline Kramer Realborn Martin prototype!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I can't wait to show you all of the goodies I picked up for her and the name I instantly felt compelled to call her the minute I laid eyes on her! Reborn baby dolls are dolls that look and feel like real babies. They were sculpted from clay or modeled after a real baby and then handpainted by an artist. You can dress reborn dolls up in real baby clothes and enjoy them like you would a real baby... without losing any sleep! πŸ˜‰πŸ’€πŸ‘Œ This particular reborn baby is a "Realborn", meaning modeled after a real baby, and her artist, Jacqueline Kramer, painted her and rooted her to look JUST LIKE THE REAL ONE... red hair and all! (Check out pics of the real baby here: https://bountifulbaby.com/pages/martin-sleeping) I am truly amazed!!! Bravo Jacqueline! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸŽ₯ NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUES & FRI (currently only capable of uploading Tuesdays, sorry!) @ 11AM EST

🌿 Follow me on Instagram! @MyHeartIsInVermont
🌿 Like my Facebook page to be in the loop on future reborn dolls for sale: https://www.facebook.com/Myheartisinvermont-100190025483158

πŸ“’ TO GET A SHOUTOUT: Take a picture of yourself (or just screenshot your screen) watching one of my videos or my channel page, share it via your Instagram stories and tag me, and I will randomly select a few people each week to shoutout in my videos!

If you enjoyed this video, please give it a THUMBS UP and subscribe to my channel if you'd like to see more! xo

#reborndoll #rebornbaby #rebornbabydoll

⬇️ MORE ABOUT ME πŸ‘‹
Hi everyone, my name is Jill and I am a beginner reborn artist! Here on my channel I document my journey into reborning and everything else REBORNS related! That means box openings... shopping & hauls... painting babies... + much, much more... aaand GIVEAWAYS! That's right, I'll be giving REBORN BABIES away for FREE here on my channel! First giveaway was at 1k subs and we will be having another one soon so be sure to subscribe!!

WANT TO COLLABORATE? πŸŒžπŸŒ·πŸ‘Ά
If you're a reborn youtuber and would like to collaborate, let me know in the comments and I'll get back to you! We can collab on fun challenges (like pick a specific color for an outfit we each have to go shopping for) or list our "Top 5 Favorite Sculpt Artists" and shout each other out OR even trade dolls and do the box openings on our channel! Let me know if this is something you would like to do!

cute fake baby dollreborn baby dollreborn baby

Post a Comment

0 Comments