Starting a business as a teenager

Starting a business as a teenager

So, you’ve got an amazing idea for a business and you’re ready to put in the work to make it a reality.

There’s just one problem: you’re a minor, and you’ve got homework, after-school activities, a social life to balance. Plus, you’re not really sure if you’re legally allowed to start a business until you’re 18.

These are legitimate concerns - but you’ve come to the right place. I actually started my business when I was a minor, so I know all about what it’s like to run a business as a teenager - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

When I was starting out, I definitely had the passion and the determination to run my own business. I really believed in my dream. Still, it wasn’t easy learning how to run a business while I was still in high school and had other priorities. It was hard - but it wasn’t impossible. And if I could do it, you can too.

Today, I’m going to answer all of your questions about what it means to run a business as a teen.
____________

🎥 WATCH RELATED VIDEOS:
How to Start a Sticker Business
https://youtu.be/A3bVdXq2zVc

Feeling Like Giving Up? 😔
https://youtu.be/DXBSw4FZ0FQ

Subscribe for more videos like this:
http://bit.ly/SubscribeCHC
____________

Ready To Learn The Three Secrets to Making a Living Selling Your Handmade Products Online Without Sacrificing Time Away from Your Family or Craft?
Get instant access to my FREE training here:
👉 http://www.creativehiveco.com/workshop-for-youtube-fans/

Join our FREE FACEBOOK group for getting the support you need in your handmade business. Ask the questions that keep you up at night, help each other out, celebrate good things and grow your creative business!
👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/creativebizmarketing/

____________

CONNECT WITH ME:
🖥 Website: http://www.creativehiveco.com/
📷 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creativehiveco/
👤 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creativehiveco
✉️ Business Inquiries: mei@creativehiveco.com

#etsyshop #handmadebusiness #craftbusiness

how to start a businesshow to start a business as a teenagerstarting a business

Post a Comment

0 Comments