My whole life I've had it in me to be a loud mouth, even if it was the worst possible time to do so.
The video I uploaded a few days ago was proof of exactly what I mean.
Nobody watches my unprofessional, unrefined content anyway but the one comment I got was a perfect example of why I need to sincerely apologize.
I'm leaving the video up because I'm not trying to hide from my mistakes.
Even though I'm embarrassed, IT STAYS!!!
If I'm asking others to find their own integrity then I've gotta exemplify it as well.
I know this video is over 10 minutes but I gave an honest effort into doing better than the last time.
As I've said before I don't need your undivided attention.
I'm just asking you to listen to what I have to say while you go about something else pertinent in your life.
Maybe while cleaning up around the house, mowing the lawn or finishing a recreational project like a large puzzle or something.
I'm not always gonna be able to find it in myself to go about things the right way but I'll absolutely give you my best effort every time.
0 Comments