Hello hello everyone!
I hope y’all are doing well. So here’s my honest review of Swiss beauty false lashes and Aaina wow peel off lipsticks. So this is my first time trying on these products and I really had a lottt of fun doing it and making this video. Lemme know if you wanna see more of this first impression videos. I like the anticipation and excitement of opening and trying on a new product. I hope you like and enjoy the video.
The links to purchase the products are given below.
These links are not affiliated and this video is not sponsored.
Swiss beauty 3D studio effect lashes (Nova) - ₹99
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/czFDmZbZCs2m
Swiss beauty 3D studio effect lashes (Posh) - ₹99
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/wxB9kQM4Kozv
Miss Claire Eyelash glue adhesive Dark Tone - ₹250
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/pu8Nu1JNqYPX
Aaina women Romantic Bear Peel off lipstick set - ₹599
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07FX945QC/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_ZJEVG41QAJZNVMETAXKE
On my eyes
Faces Canada Magneteyes Eyeliner - Dramatic Black
Nykaa Lash Talk Curl Power Curling Mascara
Faces Canada Magneteyes Kajal- Deep black
Check out my other videos
1) Non bookish haul
https://youtu.be/xNg0TX4Lrfw
2) Non bookish haul #2
https://youtu.be/d0Lt9kXAK68
3) Non-bookosh haul | Unboxing #3
https://youtu.be/HKrg05_LjhY
4) My current favourite lip balms
https://youtu.be/ka_ncmy8wzg
5) Tinted Lip balms
https://youtu.be/YkTmeJ9jWSM
6) Books I want to read for the 1st time AGAIN!
https://youtu.be/vJy3xrmjYhA
7) End of thevyear Book tag
https://youtu.be/0As8ztubIVg
8) Paava kadhaigal movie review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28PoL7OceWo&t=6s
WHERE TO FIND ME:
INSTAGRAM @readwithsuppu
https://www.instagram.com/readwithsuppu/
TWITTER @thisissuppu
https://twitter.com/thisissuppu?s=08
FACEBOOK PAGE - Supraja Krishnan
https://m.facebook.com/Supraja-Krishnan-102576488678048/
BUSINESS CONTACT:
thisissuppu@gmail.com
#makeup #lipstick #peelofflipstick #falseeyelashes #eyelash #falsies #swissbeauty #missclaire #lashglue #adhesive #liptint #longlastinglipstick
published on Oct 21, 2021.
0 Comments