Sister in Law Demands I Make Her Wedding Invitations But I Refused & Now SIL & Her Friends Are Upset

Sister in Law Demands I Make Her Wedding Invitations But I Refused & Now SIL & Her Friends Are Upset

Sister in law (SIL) made me a bridesmaid, this is due to not wanting my husband to be upset about me not being included and so that it gives the impression we get on for the wider family.

I asked sil if she really wanted me to be a bridesmaid as we have little to no relationship and I wouldn't be upset if she said no and sil said she did so I decided I would try to do a good job. In the last few months they asked me to make all the invitations for their wedding

PS : I have permission from authors to use their stories in this video and all the other videos.

#reddit #redditsil #redditstories #redditsisterinlaw #redditwedding

ask redditaskredditaskreddit women

Post a Comment

0 Comments