January Seed Collection (out of date seeds)

January Seed Collection (out of date seeds)

Click here to support the Practical Garden Build https://gofund.me/e7d24aa3

Click here for Patreon support https://www.patreon.com/joemills

SUBSCRIBE! It’s only a click

For Collaborations and Enquires;
diggingfordinner@hotmail.com

Join my 2022 Grow With Me series and start growing amazing healthy delicious food yourself by clicking below.

The ‘Grow With Me’ series that that I created a few years ago will take place again at the start of 2022. It’s going to be the best we have ever done together! In order for this to take off like the first one - I want to help you guys achieve the very best fresh produce possible, I need a few more participants - from all corners of the globe if possible. Everything will be explained in a video during the next 24hrs where I will talk about my plans in greater detail. If you chose to ‘Grow With Me’ then you will receive a parcel directly from me which will include everything you need to grow the very best heirloom tomatoes as well as the most versatile basil seeds - a match made in heaven. Also included will be a custom made chopping board and a selection of merchandise from the channel. The best part is you will have me by your side if you need for any advice or have any questions while following my series from seed to plate. I’ll be uploading regular videos detailing every step of the way including hints and tips for the perfect crop. The media didn’t title me the Tomato King for nothing you know! I am so looking forward to getting back to growing my favourite fruit as well as many other fruits and veg in my my new garden. There is still a lot to do before the garden is ready including levelling the ground and making raised beds. Wait for the video then join me - it’s going to be brilliant. I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas. I know I can’t wait to get growing again in the new year. A minimum donation of £25 will get you on board and will ensure you receive everything stated here totalling £70 !! Click the link below to get involved https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/diggingfordinner

For Social media find me at;

INSTAGRAM @joemillsoutdoors

If you use my link below to purchase items from Amazon is won’t cost you more and I may receive a few pence from any sale Amazon receives. Check it out below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/diggingfordinner

#allotmentgardening #joemills #newyear

JanuaryCollectionseeds)

Post a Comment

0 Comments