Sagittarius, Someone's done living without you, Expect communication!😮🙌💔

Sagittarius, Someone's done living without you, Expect communication!😮🙌💔

https://youtube.com/channel/UCNyrexEZdrwvhNSdHI69yHQ

The link to our new channel! ☝️❤️🥰😘

This is the new and only empathic AF channel. Thank you for joining me and helping me build this new channel! I Absolutely am amazed that we are almost at 10 K again! Thank you spirit! As we grow and heal together i would love to share these personal milestones as a family!

I am Offering personals and they are As follows

3 question readings for $55.55.

5 question readings for $77.77

Emergency one hour vent sessions over the phone for the phone for $111.11.

As of now I can be paid through cash app, or venmo..please send all payments with preferred contact method attached in the memo box. Cash app and venmo are both EmpathicAF2022. 3 question readings will be delivered within 72 hours

My new email is

theonlyempathicaf@gmail.com

Again I thank you all for joining me on this new channel, I send you all nothing but love and light!

Empathic AF 999 ☺️🤗❤💫😘

EmpathicAFSagittarius LoveTwin Flame Union

Post a Comment

0 Comments