100,000 Men Annually | History 101

100,000 Men Annually | History 101

Did you know that during the Vietnam Conflict, a program called "Project 100,000" aimed to enlist 100,000 men annually to fight in America's war in Southeast Asia?

If you enjoy my content and want to help me get a microphone so I can stop using text-to-speech consider visiting my Patreon I would appreciate it very much. If you can't or don't want to I understand and hopefully I will be able to monetize the channel soon and get it that way. And if you want to help with that subscribing, liking or commenting helps more than you think. Thank you and have a great day!

https://www.patreon.com/renddom

#shorts #todayilearned #dailyfacts #didyouknow #history #shorthistory #daily #facts #101

renddomtoday i learnedhistory

Post a Comment

0 Comments