King - She Don't Give A (Explicit) | The Carnival ||Dance video|| lucky Choreography | LKdance

King - She Don't Give A (Explicit)  | The Carnival ||Dance video|| lucky  Choreography | LKdance

King - She Don't Give A (Explicit) | The Carnival ||Dance video|| lucky Choreography | LKdance

#shedont'givea
#king
#dance


After so long time I have uploaded my dance video so n this video is so special for me.

Let me know in the comment box how was it.

If you liked it then plz hit the like button and plz share as much as you can.

If you want to see my more new dance video then plz do SUBSCRIBE to my channel and don't forget to press on the bell icon so automatically you'll get notifications of new updates.

And Plz do watch n like this official song
Click on link | channel name/ LK Dance

ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAPPER❤

https://youtu.be/GoW9j5DIFBk

Special Thank to all youtube family

Thank you so much for your love and support.

and yes we will meet soon with my new dance video😊

Keep Dancing
Keep Supporting

#Lkdance
Lkdance
danceLk
Lk
डांस
एलके डांस
डांस एलके
डांसर
dancer

My Channel URL
https://www.youtube.com/c/LkDance1

my Instagram id
https://instagram.com/lkdance2?utm_medium=copy_link

My second channel Subscribe Now
http://www.youtube.com/c/Lktalents

------------ Support me By (its Free) ------------------
LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE Kare aur Ghanti dabaye aise hi videos ke liye


.................................................................................................................Disclaimer -

video is for educational purpose only.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Thanks For Watching .... Lk Dance

she don't give a kingshe don't give a king danceshe don't give a king karaoke

Post a Comment

0 Comments