👺THEY MAD😡 I’m getting what I desire, planted seed, reaping benefits, my love life, tarot reading

👺THEY MAD😡 I’m getting what I desire, planted seed, reaping benefits, my love life, tarot reading

💳TAROT LIVE PRICES/OPTIONS:
💸Send to @loyaltoloren 💚
cash app or paypal 👆

🃏I Go Live Intuitively🃏

❤️Option 1:
$2.99 Skips the wait/line:
Ask 1 question, receive a
super fast answer, 3 cards,
past, present, future

❤️Option 2:
$10 each question =
in depth, 11 card spread,
priority, skips any
wait = past, present, future,
influences, questionar, environment,
secret/fear, final outcome, oracle

❤️Option 3:
💳Oracle love messages
3 oracles for $5
5 oracles for $10

❤️Option 4:
🕯️Tarot & Oracle Card
Free 1 Q&A each live,
1 oracle & or 1 tarot card
Sub, Like, Comment,
share, be nice in chat,
wait your turn!

⭐️My YouTube Tarot Service:

🤍Answering Questions on
- Love / Romance
- Spiritual Guidance
- Upliftment
- Truth

🔮I use clairyoance & all
that intutive gifting that I
have, 3rd eye, senses,
gut feelings, divine
channeling, angel #s,
etc.

🔥Disclaimer:
Tarot is guided channeling
It’s accurate in divine timing
Subject to change on free will

TarotLovereading

Post a Comment

0 Comments