What I eat in a day: Nutrient analysis

What I eat in a day: Nutrient analysis

In this video, I go through a day of eating and my full nutrient breakdown in Cronometer.

As you can see, I get more than enough nutrients eating animal-based. I believe this is the optimal diet for humans, and I show why that's so in this video.

DATA:
Kevin Hall unprocessed food study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31105044/

00:00 Intro
01:46 Cronometer
03:09 Macros
04:10 Nutrients
06:46 Minerals
07:35 Leucine
08:45 Lipids
10:04 Previous day
10:32 Basal metabolic rate
12:06 Wrap up
13:32 Processed food study
14:34 Takeaways

My full day of animal-based eating consists of:

Fruit (bananas, pineapple, payaya, etc.)
Meat (80/20 ground beef)
Organs (liver and heart)
Honey (Raw, glyphosate-free)
Raw dairy (raw goat's milk, raw cheese)

Using Cronometer, you can see that I get an excess amount of all listed nutrients in the app's database, which is actually missing some really critical nutrients that you can only get from meat (creatine, carnitine, choline, anserine, taurine, etc...).

I'm also eating far more calories than I'm burning and not gaining any weight. My basal metabolic rate is high - my thyroid, adrenals, and other hormones are functioning optimally - so I can eat in a caloric surplus and not gain any weight. As I explain further in this video.

I believe that an animal-based diet is the optimal diet for humans. You can get all of the nutrients needed to thrive, while avoiding the most problematic foods (seed oils, processed sugars, grains, etc.). that promote chronic disease in humans. This is how we thrive.

Follow me on social media:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carnivoremd...

Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@carnivoremd2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarnivoreMD

Send a message to the CarnivoreMD team: info@carnivoremd.com

Disclaimer:
Dr. Paul Saladino received his medical degree from the University of Arizona Medical School. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Saladino is a licensed physician in California, but he no longer practices in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Saladino and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

#eatinaday #animalbased #organs #carnivorediet #organmeat #carnivoremd

medicinecarnivore dietketo diet

Post a Comment

0 Comments